Welcome to our website Tanesini S.r.l..
Informative art. 13 D. Decree 196/2003 - integration of informations on the present site www.glamwile.co.uk and www.glamwile.it.
Owner of data handling
The owner of the data handling, which are collected on this site is Tanesini S.r.l., headquartered in Italy, Corso Europa, 65 - 48018 Faenza (RA), Iscr. Reg Imp, Tax Identification and VAT no. Corso Europa, 65 - 48018 Faenza (RA): it decides independently on the purposes and methods of handling, as well as on security procedures to be applied to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
The contribution of your personal information to Tanesini S.r.l., which are requested in different occasions, may be necessary for the continuation of the purposes, identified in specific information or optional.
The mandatory or optional contribution is specified from time to time with reference to individual information requested - gathering individual data, putting a special character (*) for mandatory information.
Any refusal of certain information marked as mandatory, makes it impossibile for Tanesini S.r.l. to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection: such a refusal for example, could make it impossible for Tanesini S.r.l. to perform the contract of purchase of www.glamwile.it and www.glamwile.co.uk or provide other services available on www.glamwile.it and www.glamwile.co.uk (support services - Contact Customer Service - delivery of news).
At the moment, the responsible persons who process your information are the following:
• UPS and affiliates, which deals with the processing of necessary data to perform the activities of shipping, delivering and returning products, purchased on our website;
• Meeting Point Scarl for the handling of data with regard to the management and maintenance of servers of Tanesini S.r.l.
Please read this section periodically to check for any changes of responsible listed above.
You are always entitled to obtain from Tanesini S.r.l. confirmation of the handling about your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication is in an intelligible form.
You are also entitled to obtain from Tanesini S.r.l. information about the source of your personal data, the purpose and procedures of your personal information; the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification of the owner and responsible persons; the names of individuals or categories of persons to whom my data will be communicated or who can get to know them, for example, the data controllers.
You also have the right to obtain from Tanesini S.r.l.:
• updating, rectification, integration of your personal data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous, or blocking of your personal data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content;
• of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
However you have the right totally or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
• the processing of personal information about you, for purposes, for sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
You may freely at any time exercise your rights with a written
request to Tanesini S.r.l. - by post or by e-mail addresses:
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org - to which we will reply
Please notify us, to ensure that your personal information is always accurate, current, relevant and complete, - at: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org - of any changes.
• Article 130, paragraph 4, d. Decree 196/2003 We note that the legislation on the protection of personal data permits Tanesini S.r.l.
• without the need to obtain your consent to use your data for direct marketing activities of products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of released e-mails c of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing for administrative and accounting.
• treat data exclusively for the purposes and in conformità with the manner illustrated in the presented time of its collection;
• use the data for purposes other than those for which the data were specifically issued only if the user's express consent;
• make data available to third parties only for the purpose provision of the service requested and within a nomination to the responsible person of processing;
• not disclose, assign or transfer such data to third parties for their treatment without prior warning to users and they have granted their consent;
• respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of data, oppose the processing of data for purposes of sending commercial information and advertising;
• ensuring the correct and lawful management of data, protecting your privacy, security and implementing appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data provided.
How and why we treat your personal data
The processing operations on personal data are conducted primarily by means of electronic and telematic Tanesini S.r.l. and other subjects which are selected with care for reliability and competence and perform operations that are essential to the purposes strictly related to the web site, its services and purchase of products via the website (see below, "who can treat your personal data").
The specific purposes for which the data are processed are
summarized, from time to time, in compliance with art. 13, d. Decree
196/2003, which is presented when the user releases personal data.
In general, the data are processed to provide the following services available on our site:
• Registration to the site, to enjoy the services
• Adherence to additional specific services, such as our newsletter Tanesini S.r.l. and other similar information on our activities;
• Order processing and related activities;
• Handling of your requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of your orders and inquiries in a broad sense;
• Making contact with trepresentatives of our services;
• Evaluating requests for your inclusion in our workforce, by submitting your CV.
In the processing of data that can directly or indirectly
identify you, we aim to follow a principle of strict necessity.
For this reason we set up our site that the use of your personal data is kept to a minimum: therefore, it is not processed your data when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved through the use of anonymous data for example, market research for improving the services or through other means that allow identification of the individual only when necessary or upon request of the authorities and the police (for example, for data traffic and the time you spend in your website or IP address).
In some cases, as indicated in the notice, your data will be submit with your prior consent - at processing times for creation of profiles based on your preferences and your purchases.
This has the purpose to send you pertinent information relating to your needs and interests.
Except in the case provided art. 130, paragraph 4, d. Decree 196/2003 (in which the owner may use the information to send e-mails about products and services similar to those already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use) Tanesini S.r.l. may use your information to send advertising about its products and services only with your prior consent.
Your data will be disclosed to third parties only with your consent, except where disclosure is required by law or is necessary for purposes prescribed by law for the pursuit of which do not require consent;
in such cases, the data could be made available to third parties, who will handle it independently and solely for these purposes.
For example, in the event of a request made by the police or the courts or other competent authorities or to perform obligations under the contract concluded with you, as the case of communication to Setefi Spa and BPER BANCA S.P.A. di Faenza for payments of your purchased products.
Any purpose other than the specific treatment for which you provided your personal information will be highlighted in this form and will be prosecuted by Tanesini S.r.l. only after obtaining your express consent.
for example, activities of a customer profile based on preferences and buying habits).
There are, however, treatments for which the law forsee an exclusion of your consent: we inform you that Tanesini S.r.l. can treat your personal information without your consent when necessary to fulfill a legal obligation as if you have bought products or have requested specific services through our site.
Please note, finally, that your personal information will not be transferred abroad to countries other than those belonging to the European Union, which does not provide a sufficient level of privacy protection.
Should this be necessary to provide the services or to enter into a contract with Tanesini S.r.l. for the purchase of products please be assured that the transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that does not ensure an adequate level of protection will be executed only after the conclusion of Tanesini S.r.l. and specific contracts in accordance with law and regulations.
It may happen that Tanesini S.r.l. has to deal with personal data of third parties communicated directly by its users to Tanesini S.r.l., For example, in the case where the user has purchased a product that needs to be delivered to a friend or when the subject that matches the price for the purchase of the product is different from the subject which the product is intended.
Parties who may process your personal data
Tanesini S.r.l. has decided to make a use of third parties for the treatment of your personal data for certain activities.
The companies that perform these operations have been carefully selected and are experienced, capable and reliable and offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the applicable rules on treatment, including aspects of data security.
These companies have been appointed "data controllers" and conduct their activities according to the instructions of Tanesini S.r.l. and under its control.
We verify periodically that they have fulfilled their tasks and that they continue to offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the provisions on protection of personal data.
Your data is then processed by our employees assigned to specific services.
Our site uses automatic systems of data collection not directly by the user, such as cookies.
A cookie is a device that is transmitted to the hard disk;
it does not contain any comprehensible information but associates the user with the personal information registered on the site.
Cookies are stored on our servers and no one has access to the information.
Only Tanesini S.r.l. treats the collected information through cookies and only ianonymous and aggregate to optimize its services and the web site, in relation to the specific needs and preferences of its users.
We have prepared cookies, for example, with regard to the functions of browsing the catalog, the online purchase of products.
The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies after each session.
Your Internet browser contains instructions on how to operate the cancellation procedure.
If you have activated the process of deleting cookies, Tanesini S.r.l. can not guarantee the full display of web pages or the provision of certain services
However Tanesini S.r.l. can not guarantee its users that the measures taken for security of the site, transmission of data and information on the site, limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data: please make sure your computer is equipped with appropriate software for the protection of the network transmission of data, both incoming and outgoing (as updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has taken appropriate measures for the safe transmission of data over the network (such as firewalls and spam filters).
Links to other websites
Our site contains links to other websites that may have no connection with us. Tanesini S.r.l. does not control or monitoring operations of such websites and their content.
Tanesini S.r.l. is not responsible for the content of these sites and the rules they adopt, even with regard to your privacy and the processing of your personal data during your navigation operations.
Our site provides links to these sites exclusively to help the user in research and navigation and to allow links to other sites on the Internet.
Such links do not imply any recommendation or report of Tanesini S.r.l. for accessing and navigating these sites, nor any guarantee to their content, services or goods provided by them and sold to Internet users.
If you want more information how Tanesini S.r.l. treats your personal information, please send an e-mail to the email address and email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. To know your rights and be informed on the rules concerning the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data, please visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it.
The Code ensures that processing of personal data will be respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms, and dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right of protection of personal data.